LED Tester – Turnkey system for production
The LED Tester allows you to transfer the precision of laboratory measurements to production settings. The turnkey test system is based on the proven CAS 140CT CCD Array Spectrometer, Keithley Series 2400/2600 Sourcemeter, and a control PC combined with tester software developed in-house. The interplay between all the components has been optimized for the tough conditions of continuous application in production environments, while retaining the outstanding measuring accuracy of the CAS 140CT.
- Constant high level of measuring accuracy and stability, also during continuous operation
- Very short measuring times for high test volumes
- Very high reliability through self-diagnosis of the CAS 140CT
- Only LED Tester with genuine absolute measurement in conformity with CIE-127
- Configurable tests for all optical and electrical parameters of LEDs
- Simple connection to sorting machines and wafer probers
The LED Tester can also measure critical measuring parameters, e.g. color coordinates of white LEDs, extremely precisely and reproducibly. All calibrations are based on the PTB and NIST national reference standards. The Keithley 2600 delivers fast current supply to the LEDs and in this way permits short measurement times.
The tester software comprises a user-friendly interface with a multitude of functions. You can select different results and structure their display on the monitor to suit the application. The hardware setup is provided with an entering page in order to configure parameters and settings for each application. A module is provided specifically for wafer probing to permit versatile display with the wafer map.