Since Narich (Pty) Ltd is a distributor for various Brand names, it is important to note which warranty policy applies to your business. Below we list the warranty as stipulated by each principle:
Konica Minolta Warranty:
Konica Minolta instruments carry a 12 month PARTS warranty subject to the following criteria:
- Contact Narich (Pty) Ltd immediately if a fault is experienced.
- Failed PARTS will be replaced by Konica Minolta free of charge.
- Shipping the instrument TO our workshop is at your expense, return under warranty is at our expense.
- Call out and labour costs of a service technician are for your account.
- Where expenses will be incurred, a quotation will be supplied and an order number is required for repairs to be conducted.
Ocean Optics Warranty:
Spectrometers, Light Sources and Sampling Accessories are covered for manufacturing defects for three years from the date of purchase from Ocean Optics.
Fibres and Probes are covered for manufacturing defects for twelve months from the date of purchase from Ocean Optics. Please check al Fibre assemblies and probes when you receive them. All optical fibres, patch cords and probes must be checked for breakage by the customer when received. We cannot honour claims for breakage after two weeks of customer receipt.
Repairs and Upgrades are covered for manufacturing defects for six months from the date of purchase from Ocean Optics.
Terms & Conditions of Warranty:
- If you believe your device is not working, please arrange with us to send it in.
- Once received and acclimatised, one of our technicians will inspect the device to ascertain whether or not it is a warranty claim.
- Shipping to our premises is always on your account.
- Should the device need to go to Europe, you will be informed.
For further assistance with warranty policy, kindly contact us.
Narich (Pty) Ltd, your friend in colour management!