World leaders in advanced optical technology, Konica Minolta Sensing provides Colour, Light and Appearance measurement through their comprehensive range of solutions. Well known world-wide for exceptional accuracy and inter-instrument agreement, Konica Minolta instruments serve a broad range of applications.
Our highly skilled and experienced team will ensure that you find the right solution for your specific application. With our technical expertise we will assist you with your Konica Minolta product selection and the implementation of your device. To ensure that your instrument operates optimally at all times, we will also provide you with annual certification.
As an additional feature of our service, Narich provides repairs, as well as servicing and support for your instrument. Our Service Centres are located in Johannesburg and Cape Town, from where we assist organisations across South Africa. Find out more about our Service options here.
Discover more about the applications and solutions that we have to offer or Contact Us for more information.
COLOUR AND LIGHT MEASUREMENT SOLUTIONS
Colour & Appearance
- Bench-top Spectrophotometers
- Bench-top Chroma Meters
- Portable Spectrophotometers
- Portable Chroma Meters
- Colour Readers
Light & Display
- Illuminance Spectrophotometers
- Luminance & Illuminance Meters
- Colour and Luminance Meters
- Colour and Illuminance Meters
Gloss & Appearance
- Gloss Meters
- Multi-angle Gloss Meters
- Total Appearance Measurement Systems (TAMS™)
- Flexible measuring Goniophotometers
Graphics & Printing
- Portable Spectrodensitometers
- Autoscan Spectrophotometers
- Illuminance Spectrodensitometers
- Automatic Instrument Positioning Devices
- Computer Colour Matching Software
- Quality Control Software
- Instrument Verification Software
- Light and Display Software
- Graphics Software