If you are headed to Drupa 2016 in Dusseldorf this year, look out for Konica Minolta’s new FD-9 Autoscan Spectrophotometer, the ideal tool for print colour management, combining speed, accuracy, ease-of-use and versatility.
The key to success for a modern professional print business is automation and accuracy. The Konica Minolta FD-9 Autoscan Spectrophotometer is the ideal tool for print colour management, combining speed, accuracy, ease-of-use and versatility.
Apart from the specifications below, you may find this World of Print February 2016 article of interest.
• 1500 patches in just 4 minutes
• M0, M1 and M2 in one single scan
• Measures virtually every chart including control wedges
• Compatible with a wide variety of substrates
• Virtual Fluorescence Standard for non-standard viewing environments
• USB and Ethernet connection
• QR code reader
• Automatic wavelength calibration
• Temperature drift compensation
• Self-check function
If you have to stay at home, then contact us directly for details at http://www.narich.co.za/contact/