New version of The Unscrambler® X Multivariate Data Analysis and Design of Experiments software
The Unscrambler® X 10.4 continues CAMO Software´s tradition of delivering advanced multivariate data analysis software that is easy to use and offering exceptional data visualization. It includes exploratory data analysis, regression and classification methods, predictive modeling, design of experiments and descriptive statistics.
New Design of Experiments module
One of the main new features of version 10.4 is the replacement of the former Design of Experiments (DOE) module with Design-Expert® from Stat-Ease. Design-Expert® is the most complete DOE software on the market, and provides a wide range of new designs and analysis tools. The new version of The Unscrambler® X is integrated with Stat-Ease’s new version of Design-Expert® version 10.
New methods and options
Furthermore, the new version offers several new methods: •Moving Block Methods and Statistical Process Control for trending of process data
• Piecewise Direct Standardization for calibration transfer
• Improved plotting tools
• More flexible usage of outlier statistics.
Other key features included in version 10.4 are Sample Alignment for merging two or more data tables based on sample time stamps or category levels, and import from Design-Expert®, and many other data sources.
• Current users of The Unscrambler® X are encouraged to upgrade to the new version here.
• Are you new to The Unscrambler X? A free 30-day trial version of The Unscrambler® X 10.4 is available for download here
• Join our webinar to hear from our Product Manager, Lars Gidskehaug, what’s new in 10.4 and best practices. Register