Cosmetic products are consumed by people all over the world. In many cases, Cosmetics are used to enhance beauty and cover blemishes. From lipstick to eye-liner, from base to concealer, it is important to control the colour of cosmetic products.
A number of challenges arise when making a a cosmetic product. Firstly, developing new cosmetics that meet the current colour trends of the year it is important as brands need to keep with market trends and consumer demands. Once a new colour is created, it is important that the colour reflected on the packaging fairly represents the product on application. Ensuring that the cosmetic looks the way it should when applied is crucial to a brands reputation.
Colour measurement is vital in the creation, production and formulation of new cosmetics. It is important to ensure that cosmetics are created with high-quality tints and pigments which will directly influence the colour of the cosmetic. Colour management in the cosmetic industry is crucial and can be done using objective colour measurement equipment.
Some of the challenges we can solve with colour measurement for Cosmetics:
- Measuring the colour of pigments and tints before production
- Identify adulteration or contamination of ingredients and components
- Manage and control the colour of Cosmetics during production
- Ensure that the colour of the packaging accurately reflects the colour of the Cosmetic
- Save time in creating new colours
- Meet consumer demands and expectations
- Protect your brands reputation and product quality
The following have been designed for use in the cosmetics industry:
Our instruments cover a wide number of applications and we are always looking to learn about new applications. If you would like to alter an application for the better or do not see the details of your application listed clearly here then please Contact us.