Dynamite comes in small packages
Ocean Optics have launched their new miniature spectrometer for high quality results.
The Ocean HDX is anchored by high definition optics for high throughput, low stray light and great thermal stability. Its X-Platform Electronics include powerful on-board processing and communications including Gigabit Ethernet, SPI and Wi-Fi. The Ocean HDX is compact, robust and ideal for integrated, industrial and research applications.
Here is more on why you should make the newest spectrometer part of your recipe for success.
High Definition Optics
High resolution, great throughput and low stray light for reliable results.
On-board memory and processing functions to speed up analysis while never missing a data point.
Robust optical bench with performance and communications ideal for integrated systems.
Terms and Conditions:
- The offer is effective from 14 February 2018 to 31 March 2018.
- Eligible customers are anyone who purchase an Ocean HD-UV-VIS or Ocean HDX-VIS-NIR Spectrometer during the promo period, excluding OEMs, distributors or other customers who already qualify for discounted pricing. Exceptions will be decided by sales managers on a case by case basis.
- The 10% discount is a line level modifier manually applied in Oracle at the salesperson’s discretion.
- This promotion covers the Americas and EMEA, including DACH, OOA, Japan and Korea may choose to participate.
- The offer is not transferable and cannot be combined with other spectrometer related offers.
- Ocean Optics reserves the right to change the terms or conditions of the Ocean HDX discount promo at any time, for any reason, without prior written notice.